With age, our hair grows thinner and weaker. Most of us end up with fewer hair by the time we are 50 than we started with. But for some, the thinning and weakening start much sooner. If not stopped in time, this can lead to bald patches, receding hairline, and unnatural hair loss. The good news is, there are solutions available in the market that can prevent premature thinning and balding of hair for both men and women. Hair tonics, scalp revitalizers, volumizing sprays, the options are endless. Today, we will focus on volumizing hair spray for thin hair and the best product that’s available in the market today. Thus, without further ado, let’s begin.
What Does a Volumizing Hair Spray Do?
Let’s start by talking about the functions of a volumizing hair spray. You’d think that a product like it adds volume to the hair, and that is true, but a good hair spray does much more than that. Good volumizing hair sprays are not like styling hair sprays that add bounce instantly and lose it with one wash. These sprays work from the inside revitalizing the hair follicles and preparing them to grow stronger and thicker strands. Biotin-based sprays do this best. These sprays supply the hair roots with biotin the lack of which is a frequent cause of hair loss while fighting off DHT, the hormone that is responsible for hair loss. With no DHT in the hair follicles, the roots bear better quality strands. This automatically replenishes the lost volume and help recover balding and thinning to a great extent.
Things That Make a Volumizing Spray Stellar
So, what makes a volumizing hair spray the best? Some qualities contribute to helping a product win the “best” tag. Below are some of them.
- An outstanding product is one that thickens the hair from inside. This does not happen instantly and users need to have patience where results are concerned. But over a couple of months visible results start to show.
- Another thing that all good volumizing sprays have in common is an all-natural formula. These products are made from natural ingredients or natural extracts. With botanical constituents, these sprays are fully safe to use and have zero side effects. They nourish hair from inside while reversing thinning and balding.
- A product that is free from toxic chemicals like formaldehyde, parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrances is ideal for use. This is not a tall ask in today’s time when most brands are into responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly formulation. There are many hair sprays available in the market that tick all the said boxes.
- The best volumizing hair spray does a great job thickening hair. It starts at the roots and works by expanding the strands from the base to the ends. This creates maximum volume, even for very fine hair. Aside from that, it also works like magic on fine and medium hair.
- These products often use some active botanical ingredients like biotin, saw palmetto, wheatgerm, amino acids, all of which are known to help stimulate hair follicles and support hair regrowth.
All the above points guarantee a good volumizing hair spray.BXT offers a wide range of hair volumizing products. Its volumizing spray is rich in biotin and is proven to deliver excellent results within a few weeks. All BXT products are available on its website at www.biotinxtremehaircare.com. You can further obtain them at certain land-based retailers. Check out BXT’s full collection of hair products at the product page for full information about their ingredients, effectiveness and directions of usage.